We are here to provide you with an exceptional accommodation experience with adequate hygiene, safety, and operational methods. We feel it is important to advise and communicate to you the actions we are taking to keep our facilities safe and healthy. Our team carefully follows the adequate cleaning, sanitization, and disinfection protocols. These protocols assist in illness prevention and include:
- Regular sanitation training for all our team members.
- Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations, including walkways, staircase, elevators.
- Fast response to off-cycle cleaning issues.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus 2019 (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
- We advise our guests to keep one and a half (1.5) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk
- We provide a face mask and hand antiseptic for our guests.
We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or suggestions that will improve our operations.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. Our team members are enthusiastic professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests.
Our daily members of staff in each department take the following actions:
- Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
- We have provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
- We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and back-office areas.
- We take measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance between team members (1,5m+).
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community, we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (covid19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the National Health Ministry, as well as additional government and European organizations.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.
We are very proud of our company’s teams who in these unprecedented circumstances show a very high level of self, social, as well as professional responsibility. In addition to their immediate compliance with strict hygiene, operational, communication, and coordination rules, they are exemplary hosts.
We value each guest that honors us with a visit to our destination.